Monday, December 11, 2006

Stubborn Baby!!!

Ok, so I am officially 2 days over my due date and I'm getting impatient now!! This baby feels so much later to me than it really is because I've been expecting it to come early for about 3 weeks now! I have had contractions on and off for weeks, especially the last few days. We even went up to the hospital early this morning because I thought they were close enough together that they might admitt me and help move things along! No luck!! I had 2 contractions in the hour they monitored me!!

Dr. Citty said that I could come in Wednesday for him to break my water and I took the offer gladly at the time, now I'm having second thoughts and don't really know what to do! I'm just exhausted at this point, but maybe that's selfish. Part of me thinks I should just be patient and let God and this baby decide what is best, but the other part of me is going nuts! I have been praying every night that my water will break on it's own like with the other two kids so then at least I'd know I was really in labor!

I guess I'll keep you posted on whether or not we went in on Wednesday. I've got some praying to do between now and then!

Love you all,
Donna and Connor or Kaylee (stubborn baby #3!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! Did you get my message? I tried to call you today! I am so sorry you are having a hard time. I will pray that Connor or Kaylee (I love the names!!!) comes soon! Maybe the baby is not really stubborn, just laid back like you have been praying for this whole time. :) Hope so! I love you and miss you a TON! We are praying for you.