Monday, November 27, 2006

The Countdown Continues!

Well, we are 2 weeks away and still no baby! I guess this baby has it's own ideas! Maybe my prayers really are working and since this child isn't entering the world with gusto before it's expected like my other 2, it will be quiet, easy going and laid back! Ha, we'll see!

Dr. Citty plans to see me on Tuesday and said he would talk about inducing me this week if I was interested. George and I have talked about it and I think we are going to wait. God and this baby have their own plan, I better stick to that! I know it sounds weird, but I sort of want to spend as much quality time with the other 2 kiddos before thier world gets turned upside down. They both woke up in our bedroom this morning, Andrew camped out in his sleeping bag on the floor last night and Abby snuck in this morning and slept with me after George went to work. I guess they know some changes are about to take place in thier little lives. I pray everyday that I have what it takes to be a good mother of 3 kids. I want to give absolutely every ounce of energy and love I have to my family and I want them to know it and feel it!

Well, I guess in the next couple of days we'll be posting pictures of the new addition! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

flee said...

Donna,
You are a GREAT mom!! You are so gracious to your kids even in the midst of chaos. I appreciate your example! But I also know that it is alot of work to be a mom to any amount of kids. I really appreciate the fact that you don't try to act like you have it all together. Your kids will long remember you playing with them outside, not that you had an immaculate house! I love you girl!

Rachel said...

Hey girly! You are a wonderful mom and I know you are enjoying these last few days with Andrew and Abby before adding a new precious one. I can't wait to see pictures of your new angel. I also want to ditto Flee in her comment about your house. I love the fact that you always put your children and family before how your house looks. I have learned alot from you with that. Love you!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Donna -

I'm happy to see more frequent posts on your blog. I look forward to seeing your new precious one. I hope you guys are doing well! Much love!

Anonymous said...

Donna, I hope the baby is out by now and you are treasuring all the moments together as a family. You guys have a beautiful family.