Saturday, September 02, 2006


Well, this is the first time I've ever done this, so don't get too excited about the results! I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I thought I'd share a picture of the kid's birthday party we had last Sunday. It was a bit crazy with 27 kids present, but everyone seemed to have a fun time and it was definitely memorable.
We are so blessed to have so many friends here in Searcy, God has been so good to our family! I never thought I would ever stay in Searcy when I fininshed at Harding, but God had so many special plans and blessings in store for us here and I haven't regreted the decision we made to stay one bit!
I hope I can be a regular blogger, because I do seem to have lots to share that may be interesting to others! For some reason, drama finds me and I guess it can be quite funny at times if you look at it that way! Our lives are quite interesting and busy to say the least! My job as a dorm manager and mommy of 2 very active children (and one on the way) poses some crazy situations at times! I also help take care of my mema at Harding place and she can be quite hilarious when added to the mix of caos around here!
Maybe writing on a regular basis can be therapy for and old 30 year old that still feels like a teenager at heart! (Notice, I did't say that I still look like a teenager! -if only)
I hope I can share blessings and things I'm thankful for too as I take on this new adventure into the blogging world- that's all that matters most anyway isn't it?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB! I am so proud of you! You were perfect for you first one! I fully expected to open up your page and not see anything but the polka-dots and I was thrilled! You do have so much to share that will be useful for others. You are such a great friend and blessing in my life and I look forward to the blog-side of Donna!

Desiree said...

Wes is laughing because as I clicked on your tab, I doubted that you had done anything. Same on me, way to go Donna!! That picture is so cute, it shows your kids personality and all. Keep up the good work. Love you!

Dallas said...

Hello Donna! It's me, Dallas Henderson. I am excited to keep up with your sweet family. Congrats on baby #3. Your two children are precious. Things are going well here in Northwest Arkansas. I am staying at home wiht my baby girl and love it. I teach one night a week for Harding (they have a campus up here in Bentonville). So, that keeps me a little busy :). Again, welcome!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I feel you need a pump up Donna! I may need to visit you soon! You definitely need to put some pics of Andrew with his soccer uniform on for your family in Scotland! They would eat that up!

Desiree said...

maybe you should have titled it first and last. just kidding-I love you.