Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another Try!

Ok, I never said I would be good at this thing! Ya'll all know how I hate to sit down and focus very long on anything!! Thanks for the sweet comments though (mostly!) Well, ya'll can forget pictures for a while because our camera is once again ghetto-like everything else the kids get a hold of. Anyway, maybe I'll talk George into getting a new one so we can actually enjoy taking pictures again!

Well, I'm sure you all know by now that I definitely didn't find out about the sex of this new baby! Ha- not one person thought I could really do it! Just about 9 more weeks to go and we will be a family of 3! Wow, I'm not sure I'm totally ready for it yet, but I guess I'd better gear up pretty fast! People have 3 kids all the time, I don't know what I'm so worried about, I guess I'm just afraid I don't have enough energy to go around so many different ways. I know God must believe I have it in me! It is such a blessing to be in Searcy near so many precious friends that know me well!! I know I have several people to call on if I start to go nuts! Being on campus is so nice too, I don't have to worry about cabin fever, I can just pile everybody in the stroller and stroll around campus or go see George in the student center. I am very blessed!

Anyway, I need your help with coming up with a middle name for a girl, if that's what we're having! We have pretty much settled on Connor Douglas for a boy name (George came up with that, sounds very Scottish doesn't it?- I still think it has to be the name of some famous soccer player or something, but he promises he came up with it on his own!) We like Annalise for a girl, we may spell it differently too, but I can't think of a middle name that goes well with it. Give me some ideas, I'm thinking it needs to be only one syllable so her name doesn't sound like a paragraph.

When we can get our camera to download again, I'll send a picture of Andrew at his first soccer game, he looks super cute in his uniform, I can't say much about his first game other than that!! He basically collapsed and cried on the field when someone took the ball from him or interfered at all. But I have to say, that last week he was awesome! He even scored a goal and really hustled well to keep up. Praise the Lord, because the last couple of weeks around our house have been glum because George had decided he failed at making Andrew a good soccer player. It was about to drive me crazy, so I prayed he would make a goal last Saturday, and I promise, not 2 minutes after that prayer, he did!!! It has been peace on earth around here since then, Andrew and George have both been glowing with pride and I'm thankful for the smiles again!! Why are sports that important to guys, I mean, what's the big deal anyway?

5 comments:

Gina said...

Way to go McFly, I am very impressed with your blogging skills ;-) And I LOVE that everything is ghetto at your house....it feels comfortable and lived in.

flee said...

I'd like to echo Gina's comment....it's ok to be ghetto fabulous.

You rock. Seriously.

I like LaShonda for a middle name.

Stephanie said...

Hi Donna -

Welcome to the blogging world! I saw your post on Rachel's and I just thought I'd visit it.

Congratulations on your newest addition - didn't even know you were expecting again! Annalise is a beautiful name. As far as simple one syllable names, there are pretty ones out there. Ann and Kay are both good choices. If we have another girl, the middle name is going to be Mae - that's my grandmother and my mom's middle name.

Just throwing out suggestions! Take 'em or leave 'em. I look forward to seeing some of your postings.

Rachel said...

Hey girl. I just checked your blog on a fluke of there being something new and there was!!! Way to go! I'll try and think of some middle names and let ya know. FYI-- After this baby is born, you will be a family of 5, not a family of three. Love ya girl.

By the way...I really miss your ghetto.

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am SO proud. This is exactly why you should blog...so your friends and family can enjoy the laughter you bring...even through writing! You are so naturally funny...I love it!

Middle name...one syllable...Joy. And the intials would not be a problem AJS. That was what I could come up with quickly. Makes me smile.

So, we must get together...I feel myself slipping into pregnant oblivion! I got your message late about class. I stayed home with cranky girls and kept my feet up and the cranky girls in bed!

Love ya!