Friday, May 04, 2007

Checkin In

Well, I don't really have a lot to say, our family is just truckin along, everyone is happy and healthy at the moment! I figured I'd better check in to the blogging world, since it's been a while--again. I am about to embark on the end of the year and "closing down time" here in the dorm. Next week will be insainly hecktic and wild, but then it will be summer break!! I am desperately looking forward to some sleep! I'ts been a great year though, a blessing.

Andrew had his Pre-school graduation last night. I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall- what happened to my baby boy?!? I'm really looking forward to spending the summer with him at home with us for the last few months before school.

Abby has reached a milestone in her sweet little life too! She has overcome her addiction to her pacey!! She threw them in the lake for the ducks and has had very little trauma as a result. I hear her muttering every now and then "2 pacey in the bawter", but other than that, she has done great! Now on to potty training -uggg!!

Baby Connor is absolutely HUGE for our standards anyway! He is just over 16 lbs and is in the 75th percentile for his height and weight. Our other kids were barely on the chart at all! He is already in 6-9 month clothes and he isn't even 5 months old yet. He has started eating cereal in the evenings too, and loves it!

I guess I should mention George too! His news is that he just bought a boat motor this evening, so I think I'll be seeing a lot less of him these days! He deserves a little splurge though, he's such a hard worker and awesome daddy and husband to our family. Speaking of daddy- he's done (officially that is!) as of about 2 weeks ago!

I'll try to add some pictures in a couple of days or so, we've had another camera issue- don't ask!!

Love you all,
Donna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious on so many levels! Thank you for all of your different thoughts of me today (or Friday I guess)! I really felt blessed by you. Love ya!

LET said...

I've missed you, Donna! I'm glad your school year went well. I'll call you next time I come up there.
Love, Laura

Rachel said...

I too cannot believe our babies are grown up and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. What a blessing they have been in such a short time! Love you girl and hopefully we will see each other again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna- I went to Hu with you and was also in YY. I saw your blog through another friend and thought I'd write you a quick note. I also have one off to kindergarten this Fall (ugh) which is good and terrifying all at the same time. Anyway, I loveyour blog and the family is beautiful. God bless you all- Jen (Mitchell) Rackley HU c/o '98